18.7.16

Midnight summer dream

This sound.
This hellish nostalgic atmosphere.
Waking up ghosts.
Sleeping ghosts.
Even the dream itself had a missing sense.
Everything was there, but somehow different.

A second difference: the rain.
Neither in my city, nor in Dubai.

I woke up in an armchair
He had gone I don't know where
Left me there to sit and look at the rain

Don't remember much at all
But his words were echoing
A midnight summer dream and then wake again

Maybe I'll never find him
Maybe he's gone forever
Maybe I'll have to sit here
Watching the weather

One thing's pretty certain helped me
Make it in the night
Showed me somewhere else between wrong and right

And at midnight if you can't sleep
Then I can bend your ear
After midnight we'll sit up half the night
Or maybe more
And I'll begin to tell you what it is all for

Wake up on a good day
And the world feels wonderful
Midnight summer dream has me in its spell.






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: