14.10.15

Stories without words

I live in a hotel room.
I do my household.
Washing clothes,
few dishes, cups,
preparing my onion juice and night tea.
The Italian guy next room speaks to someone through skype.

I live in a hotel room.
With the smiling front desk.
And the large window to the industrial desert.
Earlier, I was dancing waving in the warm pool.
Now I do my household.
Listening to stories.

I live in a hotel room.
This landscape has stories to tell.
My friends, as well.
They send me their own.
Through their favorite music.
Do they know? the stories they tell me.
Do they know? The images they create for me.
The unpredictable raw of sounds, images and stories.
Cinema.

Away from home.
Feeling at home.
Listening to home.
And further from home.


My day today:

























Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: